Monday, July 27, 2009

About the photos

It's been a busy couple of months, some incredibly sad times with the passing of my nephew Scott, my brother Russell, and my colleague Ross Smith...there have been some good times also, our friend Katherine Southard won Miss North Carolina and will be going to Las Vegas to compete at Miss America in January. I went to a couple of stops with her on her media tour right after she won....the yellow and orange quilt is meant to be a table topper, it was quilted beautifully by my friend Gloria Stickney with her long-arm, she matched the theme and it has cut lemon designs in the quilting....next you will see the official "Tater for President" portrait and his vice-presidential running mate "Merlin" in his offical "who, me?
I hope you enjoy my photographs...b

No comments: