Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring's here




Time is slipping away so quickly. Little Sydney found the most wonderful home with a friend who works in the Dean's office. The Dean knows the story of Sydney (now named Sadie, which I think is much more fitting for her) and is allowing her to come to work. She is now wagging her tail and excited to see her mom when she returns home. Which brings me to the next fosters who came into our lives. Peanut and Smoochy's owner had to go live in an assisted living facility because of a stroke. They are VERY spoiled children and we really love them. Hoping to find a home together for them. They are five years old and in good health. Praying for a home soon, because Leah and Tater will be home for the summer in 3 weeks and I'm not sure Tater will stand for any other small dogs in the house

I'm posting a photo of my finally completed felted nativity project. I am very happy how it turned out.

No comments: