Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Behind for a reason...


This is the reason I am behind in everything...her name is Sydney. Sydney came to our house as a foster dog. Her story is terribly sad. She was taken from a puppy mill where she lived in a cage and produced numerous litters of puppies. She was rescued and turned over to Chihuahua Rescue and Transport (the same organization that Charli and Tater came from) and they asked me to foster her and try to socialize her. She was scared of everything when she came to the house. Mostly noise scares her. She's come to work with me and shakes and is scared of almost everything, but has never shown one second of being aggressive. She is becoming a sweet and loving girl. I have been very lucky, a "forever" home has been found for her and I think it will be absolutely perfect....so back to finishing the hand work I redid on Christinia and Jeremy's quilt, my poppy wallhanging and the class I'm in right now (that I am two weeks behind on)....

No comments: