Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas






I've finished my first quilt on my new mid-arm machine. (well new to me anyway)...I got a Viking Mega-Quilter and Next Generation frame. I'm thrilled and this quilt was a learning experience. I can't wait to get the next quilt loaded.

Jill brought my "grand-dog" Charli by to visit. Leah and I found her a letter jacket at Ross Dress for Less and had to buy it for her. Jill took Charli in in Oct. She's 7 years old and had not been exercised or properly fed (she was just plain FAT)...so she's on diet food and getting a lot of energy back. She loves Amber (Jill's cat) and does well when she is at our house.

I made some blankets for Leah's friends in her pharmacy fraternity for Christmas gifts.

I hope that you all have a most blessed Christmas. I have had such a wonderful year and have so many things to be thankful for.

No comments: